Saturday, December 28, 2013

Started a blog to bring more deals and steals to people!

I seriously LOVE my Facebook page but being that it is difficult to post links to great deals, coupons and more on Facebook I FINALLY started a blog! What you can expect to see are the same store and coupon match-ups as my Facebook page but in more organized posts with DIRECT links to the coupons or websites that correlate with the great deals! My goal is still to save you TONS of money and to be more organized doing so at the same time!! 

It's almost 2014 ! Time for this couponing mama to get with the technological program! 

As I mentioned on Facebook earlier this afternoon, Kroger is having one of their super amazing Mega sales events (this is a two week event!) and I am working hard to bring you the best deals I can find with coupon match-ups to what is included in the mega sales event. 

***I will NO longer be posting most of this information on facebook but will instead be posting primarily on this blog!***

Keep your eyes open and watch our blog for more of the same great coupon deals and steals that we share on a daily basis! And remember, SHARE with your money saving friends! Who can't afford to save a little bit of money :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment