Saturday, December 28, 2013

Companies that WILL send awesome coupons!

As I stated on Facebook a few weeks ago I am in the process of emailing a bunch of different companies to see who will reply with coupons. Unfortunately due to the Holidays I got a little behind on my experiment BUT after receiving the coupons I already have, I have been motivated to once again start emailing lol! 

Maruchan sent me some awesome coupons! 

This is one of 3 I have heard from so far! I have emailed Dial for Men, Maruchan and Yo Yo Crunch yogurt. 

I have received the above pictured coupons from Maruchan, a thank you email from Yo Yo Crunch advising me they are sending me coupons and a letter from Dial soap with 2 .40 off ANY dial product! 

Definitely need to get my busy little fingers emailing other companies STAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment